Established in 1992, the Hamilton studio provides comprehensive services in architecture, interiors, and planning for a wide range of clients. The office has extensive experience in healthcare, science + technology, higher education, corporate + commercial, and civic + cultural work. With broad expertise in healthcare design and planning, we are recognized as a global leader in oncology facilities.
News + Media
- Connect with Perkins+Will at the 2015 OAA Annual Conference [News]
- Perkins+Will Recognized as one of Canada's Greenest Employers Seventh consecutive year for accolade [News]
- Perkins+Will Announces Firmwide Promotions for 2014 Global Architecture and Design Leader Recognizes Leadership [News]
- Orillia Library and Market Square Profiled in Azure Magazine A new 'cultural landmark' revitalizes downtown Orillia [News]
- Perkins+Will Canada! [News]