As the Director of Design for Interiors in the Perkins+Will Dallas office, Courtney is a key figure in supporting the integrated design approach bringing creative solutions to projects from concept to completion. She is a talented designer with experience many project types and sizes, from medical suites to new cancer centers and hospitals. Courtney's innovative approach to mentoring and teaching have helped develop interior design programs at national universities. Her responsibilities begin with initial programming working directly with clients to establish project goals and objectives; she develops design concepts, color and material palettes, furniture selections, and develops the designs through aid in documentation and specification. Her support continues through construction and project completion.
News + Media
- Join Perkins+Will at Events in April 2017 Connect with Perkins+Will Throughout the Month [News]
- Designing for Health: 2016 [Publication]
- Join Perkins+Will at Events in April Connect With Our People Throughout the Month [News]
- Beating Cancer New Outpatient Center Reflects Advances in Treatment [Publication]
- Medical Teaming Centers [Publications]