Transformation Through Invention
Perkins+Will was founded on the belief that design has the power to transform lives - for our clients, our culture, and our communities. By gaining a holistic view of our clients' vision, needs, and context, and adding creativity and innovation, our work addresses complex problems. We transform our clients' businesses and missions, helping to make them leaders in their fields. Built environments should reflect context, history, cultures, communities, and the natural environment while incorporating advances in technology.
A deep dedication to sustainability and social responsibility is fundamental to our outlook, work, and culture. We are committed to creating regenerative designs which heal their environments and enhance the quality of life. Each of our projects represents our commitment not only to the individual client, but also to elevating the state of the art for the design professions and improving society for future generations. With hundreds of award-winning projects annually, Perkins+Will is ranked as one of the top global design firms.
News + Media
- The Freelon Group Joins Perkins+Will Combination Results in One of North Carolina’s Largest and Most Award-Winning Architecture and Design Practices [News]
- Perkins+Will Continues to Lead Global Transit Design Perkins+Will is appointed to design eight new stations for the Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART) [News]
- First Look at World's Largest University for Women, Princess Nora Bint Abdulrahman University in Saudi Arabia, designed by Perkins+Will 2,000-acre campus provides 21st century learning for 60,000 students [News]
- Four Perkins+Will Projects Recognized By World Architecture Festival Prestigious WAF Awards Shortlist Cites Projects in Healthcare, Residential and Culture [News]
- Ed Feiner to give the Keynote Address at the Festival of Architecture [News]
- Mary Rose Museum Opens 31 May 2013 [News]
- Pringle Brandon Perkins+Will Cited for Three Projects by the British Council for Offices [News]
- Perkins+Will Honored with Two Progressive Architecture Awards Floatyard and Calexico West Land Port of Entry Projects Commended [News]
- Architect Magazine Showcases Rush University Medical Center Perkins+Will Design Noted as Iconic New Gateway for Chicago [News]
- Video: Blue Valley Center for Advanced Professional Studies Listen as Students Share Their Experiences with Kansas City Public Television [News]