Kay is Managing Director of the Seattle office providing strategic and financial direction, and is an active, hands-on planning principal working closely with clients and teams to develop thoughtful, cohesive design solutions. For more than 20 years, she has been recognized for her leadership skills and ability to plan, design, and manage program driven facilities ranging from public to private with a focus on science + technology, transportation, and corporate facilities. A nationally recognized expert in lab planning for science and technology facilities for private, academic and public clients, Kay provides facilities planning and architectural design that is innovative and highly responsive to rapidly evolving trends in scientific teaching and research.
News + Media
- Video: The Allen Institute [News]
- Perkins+Will Announces the Completion of NorthEdge New hi-tech office project in Wallingford inspired by neighborhood’s industrial past [Office News]
- New Seattle Office of Perkins+Will Designed to be Toxin-Free Firm used its “Precautionary List” to create a safer, healthier workspace [Office News]
- Allen Institute Moves Into New State-of-the-Art Research Facility Purpose-built life sciences building in South Lake Union corridor promotes big, team and open science [News]
- Join Perkins+Will at Events in September 2014 Connect With Our People Throughout the Month [News]
- Perkins+Will's Seattle Office is the Choice for Pacific Northwest Cancer Center Design Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center renovation complete, Swedish/Edmonds Cancer Center Under Construction [News]